Do you have customer reviews for your business?
Based on a report by BrightLocal, getting reviews from your customers can be as simple as asking them.
Here are some of the report’s key findings:
1) 7 out of 10 consumers will leave an online review if they’re asked to.
2) 50% of consumers have been asked to leave a review about a business and actually did leave a review.
3) 20% of consumers asked to leave a review did NOT leave a review for that business.
In short, you can give your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable feedback by simply asking them to leave you a review. Odds are, they will, and then you can use this feedback to promote your reputation.
This report shows the enormous potential of reputation marketing.
It’s important for every business to have a reputation marketing strategy in place to capitalize on it.
Brand Marketing Zone can help you navigate best practices to use reputation marketing to your business’s advantage.
Contact us at connect@BrandMarketing.zone for more for more information.
Latest posts by Daiga Kalnina (see all)
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - May 13, 2019
- 8 Reasons Why You Need Google Analytics for Your Website Today - May 8, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - April 30, 2019