It’s no secret that social media can help business owners like you connect with customers. Most businesses have Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep loyal fans engaged and attract new customers, too.
But what about YouTube? With over 30 million daily viewers, YouTube can help you grow your business and expand your customer base.
Businesses of all sizes are turning to video marketing as a crucial strategy for customer engagement. And since 6 out of 10 people prefer online video platforms to live TV, it’s no surprise that YouTube reaches more 18-34 and 18-49 year-olds than any cable network!
And YouTube users are watching on the go: More than half of YouTube views come from mobile devices, and the average mobile viewing session lasts 40 minutes! Are you getting visibility like that? With a YouTube channel for your business, you can!
Unsure how to use YouTube to your advantage? Here are some ideas to get you started:
1. How-to Videos or Tutorials
2. Customer Testimonials
3. Product-in-Action Videos (Demo Videos)
4. Product Spotlights or Special Offers
5. Product Comparisons
6. Behind-the-Scenes Videos
New to video marketing? Want to make sure you’re getting the most from YouTube?
We can help!
Contact us at connect@BrandMarketing.zone to learn more about utilizing YouTube.
Latest posts by Daiga Kalnina (see all)
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - November 27, 2020
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - November 15, 2020
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - November 2, 2020