We haven’t found the fountain of youth, but the closest thing we have is cosmetic surgery. If the selfies on social media say anything, it’s that people want to literally put their best face forward. And there are some who take the extra step.
People Use Search Engines to Find Cosmetic Surgeons
When people were asked to think about the last time they searched for health and medical information, as well as doctors or other health professionals: Seventy seven percent (77%) said that they began at a search engine such as Google, Bing, or Yahoo.
Will your potential cases find you online based on your specialization? Will they see all the procedures you’re offering? More importantly, did you make it easy for them to schedule an appointment with you?
Can they find you on search engines at all?
Get a Mobile-friendly Website
And here’s a fact that you can’t botch up:
Fifty-two percent (52%) of smartphone owners gather health information, as well as information about health-related services, on their phones. Is your website mobile friendly?
Put your Cosmetic Surgery Office in many Places Online
A survey finds that of the seventy-four percent of adults (74%) who use the Internet:
- Eighty percent (80%) have looked online for information about health topics, such as specific diseases, treatments, or procedures.
- Thirty four percent (34%) have read someone else’s commentary or experience about health or medical issues, such as cosmetic surgery, on an online news group, website, or blog.
- And twenty five percent (25%) have watched an online video about health or medical issues, such as cosmetic surgery procedures.
Are there positive reviews about your practice online?
If your answer to any of these questions is “no”, you can still augment your situation. There’s a lot you can do to make your cosmetic surgery practice more searchable and accessible online. Show your face in social media and engage more people on a more personal level.
Build and Expand your Brand with our Help
You can build and expand your own brand. We can help you with that.
- Responsive Web Design
- Local Buzz
- Online Reputation Management
- Social Media Optimization
- PPC and Remarketing
- Website Audit
- Brand and Content Optimization
- and much, much, more.
Fill out the form today or call us for an appointment. Our services will get the job done for you and we’ll give your business the lift it needs.
Latest posts by Daiga Kalnina (see all)
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - August 13, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 9, 2019
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - July 31, 2019