Brand Marketing Services Overview
One reason that makes us effective in handling your online marketing and web design efforts is our complete service set. From the “core” service SEO to complicated responsive website design to the next big thing in local marketing – Wifi marketing, we can handle it all for you. Here’s a summary of how we can help you establish your online presence and gain more traffic, leads, and sales.
- SEO – Having a website (assuming you have one) is not enough. You need to OPTIMIZE it for search engines. Optimizing websites is called “SEO” or search engine optimization. SEO ensures that your web pages are crawled and indexed by search engine robots.
- Local Buzz – This ensures your business also comes up when prospects search in online maps, reviews, local directory listings, and check-ins in your area of operation. This is a focused marketing effort external to your website in the local, mobile, and social arena.
- SMO – One in every six minutes spent online is now spent on social media. Use Social Media Optimization (SMO) to ensure your business is present and visible in social networks like Facebook, Twitter, and Google+.
- PPC – Use Pay per Click (PPC) marketing if you’re in a hurry to reach the first page of Google. PPC displays your ads alongside search results… instantly. It’s perfect for websites where keyword competition is very high. And, you only pay when your ads are clicked.
- Remarketing – Similarly, PPC Remarketing lets you display banner ads to people who have visited your site and left. This gives you another chance to drive them back to your website so that you can get that lead or sale. They see your ads, you get brand exposure.
- ORM – While we cannot fabricate reviews for you, we can publish your genuine customer reviews in the right places – ensuring that positive results push down negative ones. Ask us about our Online Reputation Management or ORM service.
- Web Design – Get a website that is “mobile-friendly” or “responsive.” Why responsive? A Google study shows that 67% customers are more likely to buy from a website that is mobile friendly. 48% feel “frustrated” when viewing a non-mobile friendly website.
- Website Audit – An audit checks the website’s viability to receive optimization. You may uncover major problems that prevent your site from ranking on Google. This “check-up” also enables your agency to better assess your current online standing.
By 2014, mobile Internet users will outnumber desktop users. By investing in a mobile responsive website today, you are preparing your website and your business to respond to the demand of the future. Here at Company X, we offer various types of web builds. However, we specialize in building customized, responsive websites based on the WordPress platform. This means we will customize your website based on your specifications. Since it is responsive, this single version of your website will load perfectly on all devices: desktop computers, laptops, smartphones, and tablets.read more »
An audit is the first step to recover from or to stay compliant with Google algorithm updates. With the search engine rolling out between 500 and 600 algorithm changes every year, it’s crucial to always check how your website is performing. A Website Audit allows you to get a professional review and analysis of your website, including its content and inbound links. A Website audit covers Web Design and Web Structure Analysis, Page and Link Errors, Page Title and Meta Description Issues, Backlinks Analysis, URL Architecting, Duplicate Content Analysis, Comprehensive Target Keyword Analysis, and much more! We highly recommend this service before you start any optimization campaign for your website.read more »
Customer acquisition in social media is 62% on LinkedIn, 52% on Facebook, and 44% on Twitter! Social Media Optimization is the process of generating visibility through various social media networks and platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn. SMO increases awareness about a business, brand, product or service. It facilitates reach, engagement and amplification because every action in social media reaches networks of friends, fans, followers, and connections. As a result of our marketing actions your business will be sizzling in the social media sphere.read more »
You need SEO to improve your search engine rankings and increase traffic! Boost your sales and grow your business beginning today! Search Engine Optimization is the process of improving the ranking of your web pages on search engines. SEO aims to push your web pages to the top of organic or unpaid search results pages (Google, Yahoo, and Bing). This way, prospects will find your website when they make search engine queries about your business or queries about a product or service you offer.read more »
Realize the instant targeted traffic, leads, and sales that PPC delivers to businesses! We can also retarget visitors who have left your website and transform them to customers! Pay per click advertising is a form of online advertising where your ads are displayed in front of users when they use the keywords you target as they make searches in search engines. Remarketing is about having the ability to get your banner ads displayed to your website visitors after they have left our website and visit other websites within the Google Display Network.read more »
In a survey, 80% changed their purchase decision after seeing a negative review online. Make sure that positive reviews about your business dominate the online world with Online Reputation Management. Your online reputation is important. With the huge and ever-growing population searching online to evaluate businesses – comments and reviews about you, your brand, and/or your products or services can either help or hurt your business. Either way, your online reputation is vital to remain positive. That’s why it is crucial to monitor your online reputation and take a plan of action to counter any negative material and proactively act to produce positive material about business.read more »
You need Local Buzz to tap on local listings search with reviews, check-ins, and promos to increase your visibility and induce a viral effect in the local scene. Local Buzz is the optimization of your presence in local listings, maps, and reviews in search engines and major sites such as Google Places, Bing Local, Facebook Places, and Foursquare to make your business searchable and increase its visibility online.read more »
We take the time to listen to your needs through in-depth consultation, which we provide to clients before making any kind of service recommendation. And because we can deliver all these services to